If you disagree with this policy and do not want your personal data to be used, as detailed here, you should not continue using our website and give us your personal data.
1. Powwow Club is owned by Osceola EOOD. Osceola EOOD is Administrator of personal data, with headquarters Veliko Tarnovo, Nish 3 str., UIC 104637020.
2. Osceola EOOD collects, processes and stores your personal data during the use of our services.
3. The collected data is used to reserve a venue for the event (festival), as well as to inform us which of the offered categories you will participate in.
4. Your personal data is stored for a period of one year after which it is updated / deleted..
5. Osceola EOOD takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
7. When you comment on our blog or post on our pages in social networks, personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
8. Personal data is not disclosed to third parties outside of Osceola EOOD. Personal data collected on the website may be shared, disclosed or processed by our staff solely for the purposes stated above.
9. Personal data processed by Osceola EOOD are not transmitted to other parties.
10. You have the right to access, correct, oppose the processing and erasing of your personal data after submitting a written application to the Personal Data Administrator (information on how to access these rights and other personal data protection issues you will find after sending email at email@example.com).
11. In case of any breach of your personal data or security concerns, please immediately inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.